Remember

        I don't really need an Alice themed event to have an excuse to wear cute animal ears. I love wearing things like this i...




        I don't really need an Alice themed event to have an excuse to wear cute animal ears. I love wearing things like this in SL. Wasabi is at Enchantment with this shoulder length hairstyle, March, with optional bunny ears accessory. I am also wearing one of the regular tones of the new Arte Alice skin that I previously blogged in the fantasy pink tone. My high waisted skirt with corset string detail is new by Narcisse in the current round of faMESHed Go and can be found in the main Narcisse store. I previously blogged the details of this new event, HERE, last month. I hope everyone has a Happy Saturday!




Hair: Wasabi // March Mesh Hair w/Bunny ears @ Enchantment
Skin: Arte Alice Fair @ Enchantment
Lipstick: Arte - Vintage Make-Up - the 20's /Teleport
Skirt: Narcisse- Taylor Skirt Sand *faMESHed Go*/ Teleport
Top: Decoy - Kenzie Top: Raspberry @ Whimsical
Necklace: KUNGLERS - Thania necklace - Ametrine/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Head: CATWA Kimberly
Background: no signal . secret backdrop pink
Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 13


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!