Padded

        I want to direct your attention to Shiny Shabby . We are in the last week of this event (ends Feb 15th) so you need to make pla...




        I want to direct your attention to Shiny Shabby. We are in the last week of this event (ends Feb 15th) so you need to make plans to get over there and make your final purchases. I think this Kaithleen's cropped, padded jacket and Essenz shoes with a little bit of a fishnet detail combined with a wrap around ribbon should be on your "need to go get" this week list.

        My hair is new by eXxEsS, which is a new to me store. I love this short, choppy style and I am always happy when I find a blond color that I really like at a new hair store. I got a gift card to this hair store from my little girl, Cindy Lu. You actually get a static version and then a Breeze version of the hair that moves slightly as if a gentle breeze just passed by. I also liked that the hair is sold is large color fatpacks. You get a lot of hair for your money. There were a lot of cute hairstyles so if you have not heard of this hair store, go visit.






Top: Kaithleen's Crop Jacket - Fatpack Maitreya @ Shiny Shabby
Shoes: Essenz - Cyprus (Maitreya) @ Shiny Shabby
Skirt: Blueberry - Penny Skirt - Ripped - Maitreya
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Hair: eXxEsS : NOVA A (Materials)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Sparkle & Shine
Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 106 and 102


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!