Infinity

        faMESHed opened yesterday and I am loving this romantic Neve dress and Infinity Cae jewelry set. Both would be perfect for...



        faMESHed opened yesterday and I am loving this romantic Neve dress and Infinity Cae jewelry set. Both would be perfect for Valentine's day. I start focusing on that from now til the day every year on my blog and you will see a lot of pink and red. Those are also two of my favorite colors so it is my normal go-to anyway. This dress would make a pretty date dress and there is also a red with lace version that would be great for V-day too. The Cae infinity set has a necklace and bracelet available and I think this is a must have for a V-day gift for that special girl in your life. You can use the gift option in the Cae vendor's to send it to someone. The hearts are scripted so that you can put the initials of you and the one you love next to the infinity sign (of course I made mine K & H). I love this simple message of love. 





        I am in love with this new Doe hair. It is a half updo with the hair twisted up into a heart shape in the back and its so romantic and lovely. This is a must have hairstyle and would be perfect for a V-day date. It was just released at Sanarae

        Now for Valentine day date venues and the place I took my pictures today. You need to check out The Isle of View which is 4 sims of romance: swan boat rides, fireworks, hugging and kissing booths, forest walks all surrounded by a romantic atmosphere. Check it out with your special someone. 



Dress: Neve dress - fresh Lara @ faMESHed February
Jewelry: Cae :: Infinity :: Necklace and Bracelet <Materials>  @ faMESHed February
Hair: Doe: Mary [Fit] - Fatpack @ Sanarae
Rings: Amala - The Jacqueline Stacking Rings - Maitreya @ uber
Shoes: Essenz - Valencia (Maitreya)/ Teleport
Hair: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: League Sadie
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK - Sparkle & Shine/ Teleport
Poses: Paper Rabbit Pose 20 and 102 @ Sanarae
Picture Place: The Isle of View (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!