Bunny

        Right before I left for Christmas vacation, Just Because released this slouchy sweater and I really love it. You can wear ...




        Right before I left for Christmas vacation, Just Because released this slouchy sweater and I really love it. You can wear it as a dress on its own or with various pants. I have found a few JB ones that work as well as the Blueberry leggings that I am wearing now. You can find JB Xana at the main store. I have previously blogged a Doe hair that was released at Epiphany and this is the other one. It has a bear ear hood and a bunny ear hood (shown) in the machine and OMG, so cute! Look at my shiny lips! Pink Fuel just released the Sparkle and Shine lipstick set for Catwa, Lelutka, LOGO, and LAQ. You can find this new super shiny lipstick in the main Pink Fuel store. 




        Are you a member of the N-core group? It does cost a small subscription fee, but girl, the FREE shoes are abundant! We have recently gotten so many free shoe gifts, like the boots I have on today. In fact, when you go to the main N-core store, you will see about 14 pairs of FREE shoes that you can still pick up. If you are not a member of the group, you need to join today and go pick up all the shoes!

        And can I just say how often I reach for my Blueberry Cake leggings? They are perfect, can go with boots, and the fatpack has 75 exclusive textures like these cute animal ones that I am wearing today. I did a video of these leggings back when they were released and I am going to link it again, because you need to fatpack these leggings, for real. 
  





Top: Just BECAUSE Xana Dress - FatPack - Lara/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: BunBun @ The Epiphany
Boots: N-core WINTER BOOTS "Fatpack" *FREE Group Gift*, pay to join group / Teleport
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK - Sparkle & Shine/ Teleport
Rings: (Yummy) Serena Rings (Maitreya) 2.0
Leggings: Blueberry - Cake Leggings - Regular - Maitreya/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Belle Poses - Victoria 3
Picture Place: A Snowflake Dream (you can rez here) (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!