N-core and Wasabi at Arcade December 2017

        Arcade opened yesterday. This round is amazing! My wish list is so long. I have played a little bit and I got a few of my must ...



        Arcade opened yesterday. This round is amazing! My wish list is so long. I have played a little bit and I got a few of my must haves, but there are still quite a few I did not get and want to continue to play for. Wasabi is there with this piggy tail braid hair with and without the pom pom hat. You need this hair in your winter wardrobe. There are 16 to collect (6 Rares) and they are only 75L per pull. My thigh high boots with fur and fur cuffs are part of the N-core Warm Fur Arcade set. The fur cuffs are one of the two Rare items in the machine. The boots are all common and every pair comes with a texture change HUD to change the fur color (10 color options). There are thigh high (shown) and knee high boots in the machine. There are 20 items to collect (2 Rares) and they are only 75L per pull. Good Luck at the Arcade and May the gacha gods be ever in your favor!





Teleport to the Arcade
Teleport to the Arcade 2
Teleport to the Arcade 3


Cuffs: N-core Fur Wrist Cuffs RARE @ The Arcade
Boots: N-core VALKYRIE Fur Boots (Thigh) @ The Arcade
Hair: Wasabi // Sloane Mesh Hair w/ Hat  @ The Arcade
*HEXtraordinary* Barn Owl - Perched @ The Arcade
*HEXtraordinary* Snowy Owl - Flying RARE @ The Arcade
Birdy - Metropolitan - Skirt  Lara - black @ The Arcade
JIAN Portable Purritos 1. Pocket Kitten RARE @ The Arcade
Necklace: Cae :: Yuletide :: Necklace @ Tannenbaum
Top: Kaithleen's Offshoulder Fur Top - Fatpack Maitreya @ Tres Chic
Poses: {NANTRA} Charmed, I'm Sure 6 and 4
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!