Angie

        Just Because has recently released not one but two sexy dresses in their main store. Today I am showing Tracy which is an ...




        Just Because has recently released not one but two sexy dresses in their main store. Today I am showing Tracy which is an asymmetrical hem, ruched masterpiece. I love the original mesh design of this piece. It comes in all the normal JB colors as well as metallics which would be perfect for upcoming holiday parties. I chose a pretty mocha color that coordinate perfectly with my Essenz shoes which are at the current round of faMESHed. faMESHed is in it's last week, so make sure you get to the event and make your final purchases before Nov 27th. 




        All of my poses are new by Nantra at the current round of Ultra. The Fame Monster pose set is inspired by Lada Gaga and it is full of great provocative poses. I am also still playing with all my new cosmetics from Powder Pack November and am wearing the Amara Beauty skin and Studio Exposure makeup palette. 




Dress: Just BECAUSE Tracy Dress / Teleport
Shoes: Essenz - Mexico @ faMESHed November
Hair: Exile:: Friday Morning (past 50L Friday hair)
Earrings: Kunglers Angie earrings- Quartz/ Teleport
Bracelets: Kunglers Nicky bracelet Opal/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Amara Beauty Angie @ Powder Pack November 2017
Makeup: Studio Exposure Balada   @ Powder Pack November 2017
Poses: Nantra Fame Monster  @ Ultra


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!