Mili

       I am in love with this new release from Blueberry . You can find the Mili outfit and boots at the main Blueberry store. I really...




       I am in love with this new release from Blueberry. You can find the Mili outfit and boots at the main Blueberry store. I really don't need to say a lot about this set because just look- it is soooo cute. My slightly wavy piggy tails are new by Exile at the current round of Collabor 88.



Boots: Blueberry - Mili - Boots&Stockings/ Teleport
Outfit: Blueberry - Mili - Cardigan Set / Teleport
Hair: Exile::  More Than Ordinary @ Collabor88
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bliss Tassel-Tastic
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
{Imeka} Sweet Ice Cream 09 RARE
Skin: Glam Affair - Abigail Applier ( Catwa  ) @ Collabor88
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Soft Shimmer Eyeshadows
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Fresh Lip Tints


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!