Mens Dominatus Potentia

      I am so excited for this month! This is my hands down FAVORITE month in Second Life. It might seem weird to you because I a...





      I am so excited for this month! This is my hands down FAVORITE month in Second Life. It might seem weird to you because I am usually pink, pastel, and sweet. However, I really love the change of pace and the spooky, creepy places and things to do. I love dressing up and doing something completely different and this month always gives me ample opportunities to do that. Nantra WAS at The Secret Affair with this witchy Bento pose prop- O' Fortuna. I missed blogging it in time, unfortunately, but I am sure you can now go to the main Nantra store to get this really cool prop perfect for all your October pictures. Neve released this outfit, Jessica, at Uber and Wasabi Pills just released this hat hair in their main store. The hair is a special Halloween release and is only 100L for regular color packs, 200L for Basics, and only 400L for the fatpack. Happy Halloween Month!

oh- P.S. If you know what my title means, then you are my kind of geek! <3



Outfit: Neve outfit - Jessica @ Uber
Hair: Wasabi Pills Malin Mesh Hair/ Teleport *Halloween Special*
Necklace: Yummy Nugget Crystal - Red
Necklace: Yummy Pentagram Pendant - Silver - Purple
Necklace: Yummy Rough Crystal - Silver RARE
Necklace: REIGN.- MOON CRYSTAL NECKLACE- GOLD
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Socks: REIGN.- Coven Thigh Socks w/Garter
Potion: REIGN.- LOVE POTION
Earrings: REIGN.- PENTAGRAM EARRINGS BLACK
Pose Prop: {NANTRA} O, Fortuna @ The Secret Affair/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!