Wish You Were Here

        I want to go visit all kinds of places. I wish I had the resources to travel. I would love to go visit Europe. That is one of t...




        I want to go visit all kinds of places. I wish I had the resources to travel. I would love to go visit Europe. That is one of the many things I love about SL- you can go visit all kinds of places that people have re-created and many of them look very realistic. London and France are both well represented in the game, for example. Nantra made a really cute vacationing pose prop with lots of different destination backdrops that is available at the current round of Gacha Garden. I am using the London Pose in this post. My cute outfit is new by Neve at faMESHed. Reign released these rope platform sandals in their main store and they are a must for the summer. Finally, enVOGUE pre-released the double braid hair Lorelay at Hair Fair and have now released it in their main store.







Shorts: Neve short - andemi @ faMESHed August
Top: Neve top - andemi - Lara @ faMESHed August
Shoes: REIGN.- Newport Rope Plats/ Teleport
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Lorelay/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Stellar :: Collection/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.16
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Michelle" Mixedtype
Pose 1: {NANTRA} Wish You Were Here 2 - London @ Gacha Garden
Pose 2: {NANTRA} Oh, Snap! 4/ Teleport



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!