Vintage Frilly

        The grid has exploded with Vintage and I am enjoying it so much! I squee'd when I saw the Kaithleen's dress at Vinta...



        The grid has exploded with Vintage and I am enjoying it so much! I squee'd when I saw the Kaithleen's dress at Vintage Fair. How cute is this? Kungler's is also at The Vintage Fair with the gorgeous earrings (close up below) that I am wearing. Kaithleens is right at the landing point on Sim 2 and Kungler's is on Sim 1 at the fair.  Here is a MAP and blogpost of Vintage Fair. Vintage Fair ends June 25th. 

        Not only is The Vintage Fair going on but both TLC and Collabor88 both also have retro themes and items too. My shoes are from Eudora 3D at The Liaison Collaborative and they are gorgeous and go so well with my Vintage dress and look! Have fun shopping for all the classic styles! 








Dress: Kaithleen's Vintage Frilly Dress - Fatpack Maitreya @ Vintage Fair Sim 2
Earrings: Kunglers Irina earring- Ruby @ Vintage Fair Sim 1
Shoes: Eudora 3D Nina Heels @ The Liaison Collaborative
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Hair: [elikatira] Betty
Necklace: Virtual Impressions Theresa Necklace in Snow White Pearls and Diamonds
Skin: Glam Affair Giusy


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!