Makeup Monday: Studio Exposure

        It's just another Makeup Monday ! Today I am featuring Studio Exposure . When I found out they would be in the next ro...




        It's just another Makeup Monday! Today I am featuring Studio Exposure. When I found out they would be in the next round of Powder Pack (June), I decided to go check out the main store because I had not heard of Studio Exposure and did not own anything from them. I landed in makeup Eureka and I might have bought a few things... ok a lot of things, lol. You can see my whole makeup haul in the video below. 





Things I loved about Studio Exposure: 
They have demos for every makeup set. (I can't tell you how much of a PRO that is. I don't like to buy makeup without a demo!)
The makeup is GORGEOUS!
They make makeup for Catwa, Lelutka, and Fiore.
You can buy makeup individually (150L each) or 600L for a fatpack.


Lipstick: Studio Exposure CATWA NASTY GIRL EYESHADOW VERS.04/ Teleport
Eyeshadow: Studio Exposure NIGHTCLUB LIPGLOSSY VERS.01/ Teleport
Hair: Wasabi Pills Sheryl Mesh Hair/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Top: Decoy - Holly Tee: Pink (seen in video)
Skirt: Decoy - Stacey Skirt: Purple (seen in video)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!