Universe

        I am exploring a new sim today that looks like an alien planet. I love those, but alas this one won't be making my list in e...



        I am exploring a new sim today that looks like an alien planet. I love those, but alas this one won't be making my list in either the Fantasy or Cosmic sections because it does not allow build OR scripts and I really feel like a place being a viable picture place must have one of those or both.n If you make a pretty sim, please open up scripts or build.

        I have cute new things on today: Kaithleen's dress, Essenz shoes, and Wasabi Pills hair. Places and links and stuff below:






Dress: Kaithleen's Metal Lined Mini Dress - Fatpack Maitreya @ Cosmopolitan (til May 20)
Shoes: Essenz - Amazon (Maitreya) @ The Dark Style Fair (til May 22)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Avery Mesh Hair - Style 1 @ The Chapter Four (til May 21)
Necklace: (Kunglers) Elaine necklace - Obsidian/ Teleport
Earrings: (Kunglers) Ticiane earring- amber/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Insol Candy
Pose: Belle Poses - Emma 2

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!