Pink Neon

        We are about half way through the May round of Mesh Body Addicts . I am wearing the Narcisse bodysuit, Hucci boots, and ...




        We are about half way through the May round of Mesh Body Addicts. I am wearing the Narcisse bodysuit, Hucci boots, and Slackgirl eyeshadow that can all be found at the event. You have until May 31st to shop! I am also wearing the wild, untamed Exile hair, Way That I Feel, that you can find at the May round of collabor88




        I am continuing to play with my Powder Pack Catwa May. I still can't believe all the amazing goodies we got this month- 5 skins, wow! I am wearing my third full skin that I have featured, Essences, and the Pink Fuel lipstick. Pink Fuel released a pack of pink and red essential lipsticks and they are gorgeous! 




Outfit: Narcisse- Charlie Bodysuit - ML - Voluptuous @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Boots: Hucci Itabuna Boots - Collection (Lara) @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Eyeshadow: ::Slackgirl:: ColorUS Shadow for CATWA Heads @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Hair: Exile:: Way That I Feel @ collabor88 May
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Essences Dawn #Pale02 (Catwa Applier) @ Powder Pack Catwa May
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK - Essential (Pinks) @ Powder Pack Catwa May
Prop: anxiety %exit9b
Pose: aDORKable Poses Lean 10


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!