Sugar Bloom

        I have a lot of pretty new Spring things on today and I am playing in the flower field. I am wearing a Kaithleen's dress...



        I have a lot of pretty new Spring things on today and I am playing in the flower field. I am wearing a Kaithleen's dress, Essenz shoes, Kunglers jewelry, and Doe hair. A few of these are time sensitive so time to go shopping for your new Spring looks!



I also have some more of my new pretty makeup on that I got from April Powder Pack



Dress: Kaithleen's Sugar Dress - Fatpack Maitreya @ Cosmopolitan til April 22nd
Hair: Doe: Blossom /Fitted/ @ Bloom
Shoes: Essenz - Namibia (Slink) @ Gacha Guardian
Bracelets/ Earrings: Kunglers Miele bracelets and earrings- Quartz @ The Crossroads
Necklace: Kunglers Miele necklaces- Quartz @ On9
Pose: aDORKable Poses: Petals in the Wind 1
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy
Eyeshadow: Zibska for Powder Pack CATWA April 2017 ~ Tere Eyemakeup Powder Pack April
Lipstick: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Natural Beauty MakeUp*/ Powder Pack April
Cheek Highlighter: Just Magnetized - Insta Beauty - set 01 for Catwa Powder Pack April
Eyes: ::Modish:: Cara PowderPack [Catwa] Cosmetics Powder Pack April


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!