Kimberly

        I have not posted in a few days for a couple of reasons. I finally made the plunge and got a Bento head and that required som...



        I have not posted in a few days for a couple of reasons. I finally made the plunge and got a Bento head and that required some tweaking time. I have also been working on converting my sim to Spring as well. I have tried on a bunch of heads from lots of different brands. I kept coming back to Catwa Kimberly and I think it might just feel like me. I love the animations and this slight lip bite is one of my favorites. What do you think? Does this look like "Kirsten" to you? 

        I am wearing a bunch of new pretties today. My Just Because dress, Cae jewelry set, and Wasabi Pills hair are all new at faMESHed April that opened today. My Reign flats are at Shoetopia. These shoes come with tons of options: flat and tippie toe versions; ankle, knee, and thigh straps; optional bows; and 20 color options with each individual changeable part. You need all these cute pieces, so happy shopping! 



Dress: Just Because Eva Dress - FatPack - Lara @ faMESHed April
Hair: Wasabi Pills Paige Mesh Hair  @ faMESHed April
Jewelry: Cae :: Madison :: Collection  @ faMESHed April
Shoes: REIGN.- Skye Flats @ Shoetopia 
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Michelle" Mixedtype
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Fresh Lip Tints
Eyeliner: Veechi - Winged Liners CATWA
Pose: Everglow Flora 5


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!