babygirl

        Do you remember BOOM ? I used to love that store so much. Girly clothes, shoes and accessories, woohoo! I was super sad wh...




        Do you remember BOOM? I used to love that store so much. Girly clothes, shoes and accessories, woohoo! I was super sad when they closed, but I have some great news. BOOM is back and they are at the current round of The Seasons Story with the the Lena skirt and Avah open back crop top. Speaking of The Seasons Story- all of my new items are at the event! Essenz is there with these incredibly strappy heels, Cancun, also perfect for Spring. I love strappy sandals! Finally, Doe released the Ginny piggy tails that come with or without bangs at the event.  Make sure to make plans to go visit The Seasons Story Spring to get all of these great new Spring pieces!






Top: *BOOM* Avah Open Back Crop (maitreya) babygirl @ The Seasons Story Spring
Skirt: *BOOM* Lena Skirt (maitreya) bubblegum @ The Seasons Story Spring
Hair: Doe: Ginny  @ The Seasons Story Spring
Shoes: Essenz - Cancun (Maitreya) @ The Seasons Story Spring
Panties: erratic / delice lingerie - thong / pink (maitreya)
Earrings: *League* Floral Rocks Earrings
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer- Valentina's Choker 1
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy
Pose 1: Happy Mood Branch Logswing - white branch
Pose 2: Belle Poses - Lollipop Girl 2
Picture Place: Luanes Magical World (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!