Silver Sun Goddess

        I went to a beach party today in SL. It was fun! So that got me in the "beach" mood and thus my picture tonight. en...



        I went to a beach party today in SL. It was fun! So that got me in the "beach" mood and thus my picture tonight. enVOGUE just released hairbases for Catwa. I love when hair stores put out hairbases because then the colors match the hair perfectly without having to tint! You can find the new hairbases in the main enVOGUE store. Kunglers has released some gorgeous new jewelry lately (as usual). My Ticiane earrings are new at the current round of On9 and the Elaine necklace is new at The Crossroads



Hair: enVOGUE - Isabella Fitted/ Teleport
Hairbase: enVOGUE - HAIRBASE  Catwa/ Teleport
Necklace: Kunglers Elaine- Lapis @ The Crossroads
Earrings: Kunglers Ticiane- sapphire @ On9
Bikini: .miss chelsea. Chain Bikini  Platinum Sequin
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky
Skin: League Ella Pale


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!